Saturday, September 15, 2012

Break Apart game

I will admit that when I saw Greg Tang speak years ago at a math conference I got a little math crush on him that has never gone away. When he talks about his beliefs and ideas about how math should be taught, I find myself nodding in agreement like a bobble head doll. I love this game, Break Apart, on his math games site. It has students drilling fast strategies instead of just drilling facts they don't have a strategy for. It is worth the small subscription fee.

This game would be great for individual student practice as well as whole group on an interactive whiteboard.

2 comments:

  1. It has students drilling fast strategies instead of just drilling facts they don't have a strategy for. It is worth the small subscription fee. first person shooter games

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is not working

    ReplyDelete